Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
- Scope and provider
- Conclusion of contract, service description
- customer account
- usage agreement
- Resolve a customer account
- Cancellation policy and right of withdrawal
- final provisions
Scope and provider
- iKoof is a trading platform.
- iKoof offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to use shopping functions within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code) and legal entities under public law (hereinafter referred to as "sellers"). The sellers can import your products here and thus offer product offers (hereinafter "products") throughout Europe for sale.
- Sellers can optionally create an advertising campaign for their products ( performance or product placement campaigns) with webmasters or bloggers (hereafter: "influencers").
- Influencers are any natural or legal person who has accepted the general terms and conditions and has been approved by iKoof as an influencer. Influencers provide its visitor with a link to the seller's product, where it generates sales transactions through advertisements or other means.
Conclusion of contract, service description
- iKoof offers natural and legal persons (hereinafter "users") the opportunity to buy articles discontinued by the sellers. iKoof takes over the order processing in the name and order of the seller.
- The user data required for the purchase and data of the business transactions are transmitted to the dealer whose products the end customer orders. Incidentally, the purchase is completely taken over by the dealer.
- In addition to these general terms and conditions, the respective General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of the seller become the basis of the purchase contract, as far as they are listed by the seller and can be reached via a link.
- Sellers are required to set their own terms and conditions, which are included in the purchase contract. Likewise, sellers are responsible for granting a right of withdrawal and compliance with legal requirements on information duties, trademark, copyright and competition law and other statutory provisions, as long as they apply to the service offered.
- The services of Handelsplattform are limited to the placement of the offer on the platform as well as the processing of the sale of the offers of cooperation partners. The payment for purchased products is made directly to sellers. With regard to the services of the cooperation partners and the end customers, the trading platform acts merely as an intermediary and not as an independent contract partner.
- Only persons of legal age can register with iKoof and / or use them as buyers.
- The registered user is obliged to correctly and completely state the data communicated by him during registration and not to violate the rights of third parties. If, in hindsight, a change of once stated data occurs, the user is obliged to correct his data accordingly.
- The registered user undertakes not to misuse the trading platform. In particular, he undertakes not to make available any content via a trading platform that violates copyright, name, trademark or patent law and / or infringes any other rights of third parties that constitute pornographic writings within the meaning of criminal law or which require a criminal offense or contain offensive or sexist comments or otherwise violate applicable laws or morality; not to interfere with the trading platform, or to use any facilities, programs or other means (viruses, etc.) that could lead to changes on the internet pages of iKoof; make no attempt to circumvent iKoof's access restrictions; not to forward unsolicited advertising, chain letters or bulk mailings (junk mail, spam, etc.) to the trading platform or other users; when publishing content, eg via the rating system, to maintain a polite tone, not to make any personal or degrading attacks on forum participants and not to use any otherwise offensive language, especially fecal language.
- iKoof as a trading platform does not assume any guarantee for the fulfillment of the concluded purchase contracts with buyers or any liability for material or legal defects of the traded goods. In the cases provided by law, the buyer is entitled to the right of revocation or alternatively granted return rights. The seller is legally obliged to provide the relevant information. This information is on the product detail page, the shop page of the dealer as well as in the order process (checkout).
- The seller is responsible for the product texts, illustrations, the statutory information on the order and purchase, the own terms and conditions as well as for the fulfillment of the obligations arising from the purchase contract or from restitution obligations, for example in the case of revocation of the order. The seller is liable in particular for not posting any unlawful content or any content that infringes the rights of third parties, in particular trademark, competition, copyright or personal rights, on the platform.
- Due to occasional maintenance on the trading platform, iKoof can not guarantee that access is possible at all times and without interruptions.
Contract duration and termination
Registration with iKoof is free.
The license agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
The user contract can be canceled by the registered user at any time without observing a deadline properly and without giving reasons.
Resolve a customer account
The customer can cancel the customer account at any time. For this purpose, he should contact email@example.com with an e-mail address stored in the customer account and notify the request for deletion.
It should be noted that after the deletion of the customer account access to orders made and access to other functions of the trading platform is also deleted.
Cancellation policy and right of withdrawal
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail). The revocation period begins after receipt of this instruction in writing, but not before conclusion of the contract, and not before fulfillment of the information obligations of the trading platform pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB, and our obligations under § 312 g Abs. 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB.
To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient. The revocation must be sent to:
KRS Media UG, Päwesiner Weg 20, 13581 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax +49 (0) 32 223373694
consequences of Withdrawal
In the case of an effective cancellation, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. If you can not give us back the service received in whole or in part or only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation in this respect.This may result in your having to fulfill the contractual payment obligations for the period until your withdrawal. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your revocation, for trading platform with their receipt.
Your right of revocation expires prematurely, if the contract is fulfilled on both sides on your express wish, before you exercised your right of revocation.
END OF REVOCATION
A guarantee for the trouble-free running of the system can not be taken over despite greatest efforts.
Handelsplattform is liable for intent and gross negligence as well as in the case of personal injury without limitation, for slight negligence, however, only in case of breach of essential contractual obligations, as well as in iKoof for impossibility and delay. The liability is limited to the contract-typical damage, with whose emergence trading platform had to expect at the conclusion of the contract due to the circumstances known at that time.
IKoof is only liable for the loss of data to the extent that such a loss through daily data backup measures could not have been avoided.
The limitations of liability also apply mutatis mutandis to the vicarious agents of Handelsplattform.
The liability does not extend to impairment of the contractual use of the services provided by the trading platform, which have been caused by improper or incorrect use by the buyer.
In accordance with the preceding paragraphs, Trading Platform is only liable for the loss of data if such loss could not have been avoided by adequate data protection measures by the Buyer.
Vouchers that are issued by the seller free of charge as part of promotions with a specific validity period can only be redeemed on the trading platform within the specified period.
The value of the goods must correspond at least to the amount of the action voucher. The remaining balance will not be refunded by the seller.
If the value of the action voucher is insufficient to cover the order, the difference can be settled by one of the other payment methods offered by the seller.
The balance of an action voucher can not be paid in cash or interest.
There will be no refund of the action voucher if the customer returns the full or partial paid goods with the action voucher in the context of a legal right of withdrawal.
If the user is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the user and the trading platform is the seat of the trading platform.
- The trading platform reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without giving reasons. The amended terms and conditions will be sent to the customer by e-mail no later than four weeks before their scheduled entry into force.
- The amended General Terms and Conditions shall be deemed accepted if the customer does not object to the validity of the new General Terms and Conditions within four weeks of receipt of the e-mail. The seller shall separately inform the customer in the e-mail containing the amended General Terms and Conditions of Business, the significance of this period, the right of objection and the legal consequences of the silence.
- The customer accepts the current terms and conditions on the product side as well as in the context of the ordering process in the version valid at the time of placing the order.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies excluding the UN sales law.
- If the user is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the user and the trading platform is the seat of the trading platform.
- The language available for the contract is German.
- Online Dispute Resolution acc. Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO
- The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution ("OS platform") at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.